- Sort by Default Order
- ABBYY® Cloud OCR SDK is a web-based document processing service that will enhance your enterprise software systems, SaaS platforms, or your mobile apps with the ability to convert documents and utilize textual information from scans, PDFs, document images, smartphone photos, or screenshots. Combining ABBYY’s latest AI-based technologies for information extraction with the highly scalable processing power of the Microsoft® Azure® computing infrastructure, this secure and reliable ABBYY cloud service can be easily integrated into your application via a REST API—empowering it to precisely convert virtually any number of pages within the shortest amount of time.
- The software development kit ABBYY FineReader Engine allows software developers to create applications that extract textual information from paper documents, images or displays. This AI-powered OCR SDK provides your application with excellent text recognition, PDF conversion, and data capture functionalities, enabling it to convert scans into searchable PDF, Word or Excel documents, and access data on photos or screenshots. Licensing is based on number of developers for the base SDK, then annual page counts for the perpetual license. Each of the optional components increases the per-page cost slightly.
- Sale!ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 Corporate is an all-in-one business toolset for working with PDFs and document digitization. With FineReader PDF employees can work with both digitally created and scanned paper documents to fulfill various document-related tasks in the digital workplace effortlessly. ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 Corporate allows you to view, edit, search, comment and collaborate, sign and protect PDFs or compare document versions in different file formats to identify differences efficiently. Thanks to the seamlessly integrated AI-based OCR technology with FineReader you can also extract information from a PDF or convert the entire document to Word, Excel® for further editing. Document conversion can also be automated to prepare multiple documents for further processing.
- Sale!FineReader PDF 15 Standard is a PDF software application for working with PDF documents and scans. Powered by ABBYY's AI-based OCR technology it allows you to convert and edit not only digital PDF documents, but also scanned paper documents with the same ease-of-use. With FineReader PDF you can view, edit, search, comment, sign, protect, extract text from PDFs and convert documents into Word, Excel® for further editing.
- ABBYY FineReader Server On-Premise Innovative server-based OCR software for performing centralized enterprise-wide OCR processing. Allows anyone on the network to submit files for OCR. Complex XML job specifications can be submitted to control output. Support available for Arabic and Asian languages. Available in CPU, Total Page Count and Pages Per Year licensing models.
ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud
ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices Cloud
ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices On-PremiseABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices is an easy-to-use, intelligent software solution for processing invoices. It replaces labor-intensive data input tasks with transparent, manageable, efficient, and automated data capture based on smart document analysis and character recognition technologies.
ABBYY FlexiCapture On-Premise - Distributed - Perpetual License PPY 50K PagesABBYY FlexiCapture is a powerful data capture and document processing solution from a world-leading technology vendor. It is designed to transform streams of documents of any structure and complexity into business-ready data. And its award-winning recognition technologies, automatic document classification, plus a highly scalable and customizable architecture, mean that it can help companies and organizations of any size to streamline their business processes, increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- ABBYY FlexiCapture SDK enables software developers to quickly create applications that extract meaning from documents. FlexiCapture SDK is ideal for system integrators, developers, and service providers who want to integrate powerful data capture capabilities into their solutions. Through the use of ABBYY’s machine learning and AI, end customers are able to process more transactions, faster, and with fewer errors, improving customer service, reducing costs, and making smarter process decisions. FlexiCapture SDK, as a delivery option of the FlexiCapture platform, provides developers with a powerful and flexible toolkit to smoothly integrate ABBYY’s industry-leading data capture technologies to empower their own products and services according to vertical market needs. Licensing is based on number of developers for the base SDK, then annual page counts for the perpetual license. All of the functionality supported by ABBYY FlexiCapture is included in the license, with a few exceptions.
- Adds support for files over 50 pages, business card recognition, as well as automatic processing of hot folders.
- The Corporate edition of ReadIRIS adds support for files over 50 pages, business card recognition, as well as automatic processing of hot folders.
- Affordable OCR software for Apple Mac users using the latest version of the IRIS OCR engine.
- Affordable OCR software for business and home users. ReadIRIS Pro provides a very accurate OCR recognition rate at a low cost, but still has some of the advanced features that higher priced professional OCR software includes. The main limitation is that the Pro version is limited to documents under 50 pages.