- Single platform
- Patented OCR
- Image processing
- Machine learning
- Natural language processing
- Zero code
- Zero templates
- Open architecture
- Grooper was built from the ground up by BIS, a company with 35 years of continuous experience developing and delivering new technology. Grooper is an intelligent document processing and digital data integration solution that empowers organizations to extract meaningful information from paper/electronic documents and other forms of unstructured data. The platform combines patented and sophisticated image processing, capture technology, machine learning, natural language processing, and optical character recognition to enrich and embed human comprehension into data. By tackling tough challenges that other systems cannot resolve, Grooper has become the foundation for many industry-first solutions in healthcare, financial services, oil and gas, education, and government.
- SimpleIndex Cloud OCR adds Amazon AWS Textract OCR to any SimpleIndex workstation or server license. Textract capabilities include the most accurate OCR and handprint recognition available, automatic form field detection, accounts payable invoice and receipt processing. Amazon Textract is only available as an API that requires custom programming to make it work. SimpleIndex turns it into a complete document and data capture application designed for easy batch processing on a workstation or server. Requires an AWS account. Standard Textract transaction fees will apply.
- Remark Test Grading is an easy-to-use solution to quickly grade online and paper tests, saving you time and money. Remark Test Grading Cloud allows busy instructors to quickly create and grade tests in the cloud so they can get more accomplished with less. With just a few clicks of the mouse, instructors can create an online test or a printable test answer sheet to be distributed to their students.
- Data collection and analysis software for surveys, tests and other plain paper forms. You create your own forms that are scanned with an image scanner or copier. Remark Office OMR product has been used to scan and process billions of forms. Remark gives you the tools you need to get your results quickly. Through years of customer feedback, we’ve carefully designed our products to be user-friendly while providing a rich feature set to satisfy the specific needs of individuals like you.
- What if you could include the critical business information you’re currently storing in paper files in your ImageSilo cloud information management service? Scan, import, index, and organize paper documents using your existing scanners and multi-function devices (MFD) to create convenient digital files and securely upload them to the cloud. Start scanning documents right at your desk! Turn any vulnerable paper document into a useful digital file that can be securely managed in your ImageSilo cloud service.
- What if you could include the critical business information you’re currently storing in paper files in your PaperVision®.com cloud information management service? Scan, import, index, and organize paper documents using your existing scanners and multi-function devices (MFD) to create convenient digital files and securely upload them to the cloud. Start scanning documents right at your desk! Turn any vulnerable paper document into a useful digital file that can be securely managed in your PaperVision.com cloud service.
- ABBYY Vantage leverages AI machine learning and a huge library of document "skills" to provide out-of-the-box data capture for all kinds of documents. Vantage provides a simple way to implement new data capture processes without the need for programmers. It takes the FlexiCapture platform, hosts it in the cloud, and dramatically simplifies the interface. The thousands of settings you can use with FlexiCapture to build templates are managed by the AI, giving you a simple point and click interface to create new document capture workflows. The "Skills" library gives you pre-configured capture workflows for hundreds of the most common documents. Simply connect them to your import and export destinations and you are ready to go, saving you hours or even days of development time.
- Foxit’s Maestro Server OCR converts paper and scanned documents into searchable PDF files. Engineered for automated, high-volume document scanning & OCR needs, Maestro replaces manual document processes with fast, cost-efficient operations. Maestro automates the OCR process by converting any document as it enters a watched folder according to configurable settings chosen by the user. Beyond OCR automation, Maestro incorporates unlimited multi-threading and batch OCR to accommodate high-volume scanning, up to billions of pages per year to make Maestro a robust enterprise OCR software solution.
- IRISXtract™ automatically classifies documents and extracts essential data. It transfers the relevant information to your business process applications, faster and more efficiently than any manual processing. Our software ensures paperless processing of the best quality, in every language, for every document and every process.
- Foxit PDF Compressor is an OCR server equipped with enhanced compression that can dramatically reduce the size of PDF files. This can lead to big cost savings in cloud storage and bandwidth fees, and improved efficiency for knowledge workers who save time on every file they open. 5 Tips for Selecting a Document Compression Solution Pricing starts at $375 for 12,000 pages per year. One-time and CPU-based licensing is also available. Contact us for pricing and bundling options for any page volume.
- Kofax OmniPage Server turns OmniPage into a true server-based OCR solution that is scalable to any volume by load-balancing across multiple servers. OmniPage Server is perfect for high-volume conversion projects or for distributing OCR throughout the enterprise.
- IRISPowerscan OCR Server & Central Management distributes document processing activities among multiple users and share a common organization scheme for export digitized documents. It has more powerful zone OCR and automated indexing capabilities compared to other OCR servers, and is priced based on processing speed rather than pages, with unlimited licenses available.
- PaperVision Capture's fully customizable OCR server uses a machine-based Open Text OCR license to give you incredibly fast full-text OCR capable of handling millions of pages per day without expensive click charges. It can be expanded to add powerful zone OCR and forms processing capabilities. PaperVision Capture was designed for the biggest service bureau scanning operations in the world and tackle any scanning, OCR and data capture job. Its modular licensing based on the number of capture stations gives it the best price/performance ratio for many scenarios.
- SimpleIndex Pro Server 1 million pages per year - ABBYY FineReader OCR Server, Accusoft Barcode Engine 1D/2D Client, DTK Barcode Engine 1D/2D Server & ISIS Scanning Document capture solution with a one-click interface that automates your scanning and document filing by creating easy-to-find electronic content, saving you time and money. It’s highly customizable to meet even the most detailed needs, with top quality technicians to support your requirements.
- Document capture solution with a one-click interface that automates your scanning and document filing by creating easy-to-find electronic content, saving you time and money. It’s highly customizable to meet even the most detailed needs, with top quality technicians to support your requirements. SimpleIndex OCR Workstation version Includes: basic text and barcode recognition, ABBYY FineReader OCR Client, TWAIN and ISIS scanning 1 Year Support & Upgrades
ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud
ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud delivers ABBYY’s advanced data capture platform capabilities via REST API and web interfaces. ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud customers can rapidly configure and deliver their Content IQ solution, taking advantage of our cloud services to automate and accelerate their document-driven processes. The advanced machine learning and AI in the platform improve classification and data extraction results, enabling core processes to support better, smarter, faster decisions.
FlexiCapture Cloud enables organizations to accelerate digital transformation by complementing their automation systems with new and advanced cognitive capabilities that liberate the intelligence locked in their documents.
ABBYY FlexiCapture On-Premise - Distributed - Perpetual License PPY 50K PagesABBYY FlexiCapture is a powerful data capture and document processing solution from a world-leading technology vendor. It is designed to transform streams of documents of any structure and complexity into business-ready data. And its award-winning recognition technologies, automatic document classification, plus a highly scalable and customizable architecture, mean that it can help companies and organizations of any size to streamline their business processes, increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- ABBYY FineReader Server On-Premise Innovative server-based OCR software for performing centralized enterprise-wide OCR processing. Allows anyone on the network to submit files for OCR. Complex XML job specifications can be submitted to control output. Support available for Arabic and Asian languages. Available in CPU, Total Page Count and Pages Per Year licensing models.