SimpleIndex Standard Server is the perfect companion to any OCR server to enable automatic data extraction and indexing, organizing your files automatically into standardized folders and filenames.
SimpleIndex Standard Server
SimpleIndex can take the text from searchable PDF files and native born digital documents like Word, Excel and HTML and use complex pattern matching to find key values in the text. These indexes can then be mapped to fields in your SQL database or an Excel/CSV file, and used to generate folders and filenames.
- Windows 10 32- or 64-bit edition, Windows 8 32- or 64-bit edition and Windows 7 32- or 64-bit edition
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
- A computer with a 2 GHz Intel Pentium or higher, or equivalent processor, 3 GHz recommended
- 4 GB of memory (RAM), 8 GB recommended
- 2.8 GB total hard drive space for all components
- WIA, TWAIN or ISIS scanner driver
- Web access needed for online activation