SimpleIndex Standard – Document Scanning and Indexing Application
SimpleIndex® is a fully featured document capture, indexing/tagging and retrieval system. It is completely automated, allowing complicated scan jobs to be run from an icon on your desktop, which makes it as simple as possible for users. It is easy to set up yet open enough to allow you to configure even the most complex jobs. Its unique features and flexibility all at a low cost make it ideal for any business whether scanning paper documents or organizing electronic ones into a quick and simple retrieval system.
Organizations that need SimpleIndex:
- Looking for relief form rising paper storage and retrieval expenses.
- Want to reduce the cost and time spent with manual entry.
- Can no longer tolerate the slow speed of manually accessing paper files.
- Have data that arrives from multiple forms and formats.
- Receive business critical information to and from multiple locations.
- Automatically organize any file on your computer
- NO monthly page limit on processing or scanning on client versions
- TWAIN and ISIS scanning (ISIS only included in Full version)
- Streamlined scanning and indexing interface
- Barcode recognition (Barcode & Full versions only)
- Zone & full-page OCR (OCR & Full versions only)
- Text Parsing extracts index values from existing text in MS Office docs, PDF files or already OCR’d images
- Template/dictionary matching OCR, Barcode & Text Parsing search algorithms
- Optical Mark Recognition – OMR (OCR & Full versions only)
- Direct integration with any custom database using ODBC & OLE DB connectivity
- Output index information to database, comma-delimited text file or XML
- Output images to TIFF, JPEG or PDF
- Wide variety of built-in document retrieval options using any open database
- Autofill index fields from an existing database
- Command-line interface for easiest application integration
- Media Wizard to create royalty-free, searchable document CDs or DVDs
- Required documents auditing feature
- User and administrator logins to prevent unauthorized configuration options access
- Electronic imprinting and bates stamping
- Easy-to-use cropping and redaction tools to remove confidential parts of images
- Blank page detection and deletion
- Despeckle & Deskew
- Enable Distributed Document Capture
SimpleIndex 10 Specifications
- Windows 11, Windows 10 32- or 64-bit edition, Windows 8 32- or 64-bit edition and Windows 7 32- or 64-bit edition
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
- A computer with a 2 GHz Intel Pentium or higher, or equivalent processor, 3 GHz recommended
- 4 GB of memory (RAM), 8 GB recommended
- 2.8 GB total hard drive space for all components
- WIA, TWAIN or ISIS scanner driver
- Web access needed for online activation