- Sort by Popularity
- Sale!FineReader PDF 15 Standard is a PDF software application for working with PDF documents and scans. Powered by ABBYY's AI-based OCR technology it allows you to convert and edit not only digital PDF documents, but also scanned paper documents with the same ease-of-use. With FineReader PDF you can view, edit, search, comment, sign, protect, extract text from PDFs and convert documents into Word, Excel® for further editing.
- Sale!Creates editable, searchable files and e-books from scans, PDFs and digital photographs. The most accurate OCR available for OSX, its unmatched recognition and conversion eliminates retyping and reformatting. Sophisticated yet remarkably intuitive, FineReader has an easy-to-use interface that makes even the most complex tasks simple.
- Affordable OCR software for business and home users. ReadIRIS Pro provides a very accurate OCR recognition rate at a low cost, but still has some of the advanced features that higher priced professional OCR software includes. The main limitation is that the Pro version is limited to documents under 50 pages.
- Sale!Readiris 17 PDF, your simple and intuitive PDF solution. Readiris 17 PDF converter brings a complete approach to creating, modifying and signing PDF’s in an easy way.
- Supports: Excel, Word, PPT, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF & GIF
- Your PDF will look and act just like the web page you converted — complete with original links, layout, and formatting
- Combine documents, spreadsheets, emails, and more into a single, organized PDF file
- The Corporate edition of ReadIRIS adds support for files over 50 pages, business card recognition, as well as automatic processing of hot folders.
- Sale!ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 Corporate is an all-in-one business toolset for working with PDFs and document digitization. With FineReader PDF employees can work with both digitally created and scanned paper documents to fulfill various document-related tasks in the digital workplace effortlessly. ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 Corporate allows you to view, edit, search, comment and collaborate, sign and protect PDFs or compare document versions in different file formats to identify differences efficiently. Thanks to the seamlessly integrated AI-based OCR technology with FineReader you can also extract information from a PDF or convert the entire document to Word, Excel® for further editing. Document conversion can also be automated to prepare multiple documents for further processing.
- IRISXtract™ automatically classifies documents and extracts essential data. It transfers the relevant information to your business process applications, faster and more efficiently than any manual processing. Our software ensures paperless processing of the best quality, in every language, for every document and every process.
- IRISPowerscan OCR Server & Central Management distributes document processing activities among multiple users and share a common organization scheme for export digitized documents. It has more powerful zone OCR and automated indexing capabilities compared to other OCR servers, and is priced based on processing speed rather than pages, with unlimited licenses available.
- PaperVision Capture's fully customizable OCR server uses a machine-based Open Text OCR license to give you incredibly fast full-text OCR capable of handling millions of pages per day without expensive click charges. It can be expanded to add powerful zone OCR and forms processing capabilities. PaperVision Capture was designed for the biggest service bureau scanning operations in the world and tackle any scanning, OCR and data capture job. Its modular licensing based on the number of capture stations gives it the best price/performance ratio for many scenarios.
- Document capture solution with a one-click interface that automates your scanning and document filing by creating easy-to-find electronic content, saving you time and money. It’s highly customizable to meet even the most detailed needs, with top quality technicians to support your requirements. SimpleIndex OCR Workstation version Includes: basic text and barcode recognition, ABBYY FineReader OCR Client, TWAIN and ISIS scanning 1 Year Support & Upgrades
ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices Cloud
ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud delivers ABBYY’s advanced data capture platform capabilities via REST API and web interfaces. ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud customers can rapidly configure and deliver their Content IQ solution, taking advantage of our cloud services to automate and accelerate their document-driven processes. The advanced machine learning and AI in the platform improve classification and data extraction results, enabling core processes to support better, smarter, faster decisions.
FlexiCapture Cloud enables organizations to accelerate digital transformation by complementing their automation systems with new and advanced cognitive capabilities that liberate the intelligence locked in their documents.
ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud
ABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices On-PremiseABBYY FlexiCapture for Invoices is an easy-to-use, intelligent software solution for processing invoices. It replaces labor-intensive data input tasks with transparent, manageable, efficient, and automated data capture based on smart document analysis and character recognition technologies.
ABBYY FlexiCapture On-Premise - Distributed - Perpetual License PPY 50K PagesABBYY FlexiCapture is a powerful data capture and document processing solution from a world-leading technology vendor. It is designed to transform streams of documents of any structure and complexity into business-ready data. And its award-winning recognition technologies, automatic document classification, plus a highly scalable and customizable architecture, mean that it can help companies and organizations of any size to streamline their business processes, increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Kofax OmniPage Ultimate has several unique features that make it stand out for a variety of applications. Some of these include auto-redaction, SharePoint integration, automatic filing with barcodes, PDF auto-bookmarking, form data collection and MFP support. Most of these new features are not available in the Standard edition.
- Kofax OmniPage Standard converts paper, picture, and PDF files into editable documents to save you considerable time and money by eliminating retyping. Your documents look just like the original – complete with text, tables, and graphics. OmniPage uses superior character accuracy to precisely format your documents so you can easily make changes.
- ABBYY FineReader Server On-Premise Innovative server-based OCR software for performing centralized enterprise-wide OCR processing. Allows anyone on the network to submit files for OCR. Complex XML job specifications can be submitted to control output. Support available for Arabic and Asian languages. Available in CPU, Total Page Count and Pages Per Year licensing models.