Software to OCR scanned documents and PDF files to Excel. Convert tables and complex reports to CSV, Excel and other spreadsheet formats, or capture multiple data points and output the data from each document as a row.
- Sale!ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 Standard, (1 Year Subscription) is a PDF software application for working with PDF documents and scans. Powered by ABBYY's AI-based OCR technology it allows you to convert and edit not only digital PDF documents, but also scanned paper documents with the same ease-of-use. With FineReader PDF you can view, edit, search, comment, sign, protect, extract text from PDFs and convert documents into Word, Excel® for further editing.
- Sale!ABBYY FineReader PDF for Mac (1 Year Subscription) Creates editable, searchable files and e-books from scans, PDFs and digital photographs. The most accurate OCR available for OSX, its unmatched recognition and conversion eliminates retyping and reformatting. Sophisticated yet remarkably intuitive, FineReader has an easy-to-use interface that makes even the most complex tasks simple.
- Sale!Readiris 17 for MAC allows you to merge and split, edit and annotate, protect and sign your PDF’s. It’s also a global solution to convert, edit and transform all your paper documents into a variety of digital formats, intuitively with a few clicks.
- Sale!ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 Corporate, (1 Year Subscription) is an all-in-one business toolset for working with PDFs and document digitization. With FineReader PDF employees can work with both digitally created and scanned paper documents to fulfill various document-related tasks in the digital workplace effortlessly. ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 Corporate allows you to view, edit, search, comment and collaborate, sign and protect PDFs or compare document versions in different file formats to identify differences efficiently. Thanks to the seamlessly integrated AI-based OCR technology with FineReader you can also extract information from a PDF or convert the entire document to Word, Excel® for further editing. Document conversion can also be automated to prepare multiple documents for further processing.
- The Corporate edition of ReadIRIS adds support for files over 50 pages, business card recognition, as well as automatic processing of hot folders.
- Readiris PDF Business is a powerful PDF centric Manager Software allowing from multiple different format' files input to compose, edit, annotate, split, sort, amend, compress, e-sign and share your own build secured single or multiple PDF files.
- Readiris PDF is a powerful PDF centric Manager Software allowing from multiple different format' files input to compose, edit, annotate, split, sort, amend, compress, e-sign and share your own build secured single or multiple PDF files.
- SimpleIndex Cloud OCR adds Amazon AWS Textract OCR to any SimpleIndex workstation or server license. Textract capabilities include the most accurate OCR and handprint recognition available, automatic form field detection, accounts payable invoice and receipt processing. Amazon Textract is only available as an API that requires custom programming to make it work. SimpleIndex turns it into a complete document and data capture application designed for easy batch processing on a workstation or server. Requires an AWS account. Standard Textract transaction fees will apply.
- ABBYY Vantage leverages AI machine learning and a huge library of document "skills" to provide out-of-the-box data capture for all kinds of documents. Vantage provides a simple way to implement new data capture processes without the need for programmers. It takes the FlexiCapture platform, hosts it in the cloud, and dramatically simplifies the interface. The thousands of settings you can use with FlexiCapture to build templates are managed by the AI, giving you a simple point and click interface to create new document capture workflows. The "Skills" library gives you pre-configured capture workflows for hundreds of the most common documents. Simply connect them to your import and export destinations and you are ready to go, saving you hours or even days of development time.
- IRISXtract™ automatically classifies documents and extracts essential data. It transfers the relevant information to your business process applications, faster and more efficiently than any manual processing. Our software ensures paperless processing of the best quality, in every language, for every document and every process.
- Kofax OmniPage Server turns OmniPage into a true server-based OCR solution that is scalable to any volume by load-balancing across multiple servers. OmniPage Server is perfect for high-volume conversion projects or for distributing OCR throughout the enterprise.
- IRISPowerscan OCR Server & Central Management distributes document processing activities among multiple users and share a common organization scheme for export digitized documents. It has more powerful zone OCR and automated indexing capabilities compared to other OCR servers, and is priced based on processing speed rather than pages, with unlimited licenses available.
- PaperVision Capture's fully customizable OCR server uses a machine-based Open Text OCR license to give you incredibly fast full-text OCR capable of handling millions of pages per day without expensive click charges. It can be expanded to add powerful zone OCR and forms processing capabilities. PaperVision Capture was designed for the biggest service bureau scanning operations in the world and tackle any scanning, OCR and data capture job. Its modular licensing based on the number of capture stations gives it the best price/performance ratio for many scenarios.
- Document capture solution with a one-click interface that automates your scanning and document filing by creating easy-to-find electronic content, saving you time and money. It’s highly customizable to meet even the most detailed needs, with top quality technicians to support your requirements. SimpleIndex OCR Workstation version Includes: basic text and barcode recognition, ABBYY FineReader OCR Client, TWAIN and ISIS scanning 1 Year Support & Upgrades
ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud
ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud delivers ABBYY’s advanced data capture platform capabilities via REST API and web interfaces. ABBYY FlexiCapture Cloud customers can rapidly configure and deliver their Content IQ solution, taking advantage of our cloud services to automate and accelerate their document-driven processes. The advanced machine learning and AI in the platform improve classification and data extraction results, enabling core processes to support better, smarter, faster decisions.
FlexiCapture Cloud enables organizations to accelerate digital transformation by complementing their automation systems with new and advanced cognitive capabilities that liberate the intelligence locked in their documents.
ABBYY FlexiCapture On-Premise - Distributed - Perpetual License PPY 50K PagesABBYY FlexiCapture is a powerful data capture and document processing solution from a world-leading technology vendor. It is designed to transform streams of documents of any structure and complexity into business-ready data. And its award-winning recognition technologies, automatic document classification, plus a highly scalable and customizable architecture, mean that it can help companies and organizations of any size to streamline their business processes, increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Kofax OmniPage Ultimate has several unique features that make it stand out for a variety of applications. Some of these include auto-redaction, SharePoint integration, automatic filing with barcodes, PDF auto-bookmarking, form data collection and MFP support. Most of these new features are not available in the Standard edition.
- Kofax OmniPage Standard converts paper, picture, and PDF files into editable documents to save you considerable time and money by eliminating retyping. Your documents look just like the original – complete with text, tables, and graphics. OmniPage uses superior character accuracy to precisely format your documents so you can easily make changes.
- ABBYY FineReader Server On-Premise Innovative server-based OCR software for performing centralized enterprise-wide OCR processing. Allows anyone on the network to submit files for OCR. Complex XML job specifications can be submitted to control output. Support available for Arabic and Asian languages. Available in CPU, Total Page Count and Pages Per Year licensing models.
- SimpleIndex OCR Server 1 million pages per year - ABBYY FineReader OCR Server Document capture solution with a one-click interface that automates your scanning and document filing by creating easy-to-find electronic content, saving you time and money. It’s highly customizable to meet even the most detailed needs, with top quality technicians to support your requirements.