PDF OCR applications to convert scanned documents to editable Word, text and other formats, or create searchable PDF files. Inexpensive desktop applications to enterprise PDF OCR servers–solutions for any project or budget.
Q: What Document Management Systems are supported by PowerPDF Advanced 2.1?
A: Document Management System support in the Advanced Edition
- Microsoft® SharePoint Server 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0 and Microsoft Office 365
- eDOCS DM (former Hummingbird Enterprise™ 5.3.1 and 10
Power PDF supports eDOCS systems if a DM Extensions API is installed and configured on the client machine. The product is also integrated into Windows Explorer DM Extension.
- Interwoven® WorkSite 8.3, 8.5 and 9.3
Power PDF supports Interwoven WorkSite systems if DeskSite 8.2 or FileSite 8.2 for WorkSite 8.3 or FileSite 8.5 for WorkSite 8.5 or DeskSite 9.3 or FileSite 9.3 for Work 9.2 is installed and configured on the client machine. The product is also integrated into DeskSite and FileSite clients. The Nuance implementation warns if a requested document is checked out to another user.
- Livelink® ECM – Enterprise Server 9.7.0 and 10 from OpenText Corp.
Power PDF supports LiveLink ECM if a LiveLink Explorer Professional Windows Client is installed and configured on the client machine.
- OpenText Enterprise Connect
Supports OpenText Content Server through Enterprise Connect if the Enterprise Connect framework 10.5 or higher is installed and configured on the machine
- NetDocuments SaaS cloud-based storage.
Save files to this web-based storage facility, providing Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Worldox® GX3 and GX4
- EMC2® Documentum 7.1, 6.7
Power PDF supports EMC2 Documentum if a DFC 6.5 client is installed and configured on the client machine.
- Xerox DocuShare 6 and 6.5
- OnBase 13+
To work with Hyland’s OnBase from Power PDF the Nuance module must be licensed on the OnBase server.